We're looking for an...
As a Backend Developer at Appsynth, you will get to work on projects for high-profile clients with huge numbers of users. You must be confident and capable to develop the backend requirements for mobile applications on your own from start to finish, but will typically work in collaboration with other members of our world-class development team. You will communicate directly with clients as required, with the opportunity to give creative input into the products we develop.
As well as client work you would get to help us develop our own in-house platform, AppMojo, a unique offering in the mobile optimization space, which we will be launching soon on a global level. We are recruiting strong backend candidates to join our team and help build something awesome.
What we need
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
- Have a good understanding of HTTP, OOP, software design pattern.
- Experience with one or more of the following languages: Python, Ruby, PHP or Java. Bonus points for experience using Golang + Angular or Node JS
- Have experience developing RESTful APIs and architecting backend infrastructure.
- Have developed websites that integrate with social networks such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Comfortable in a start-up environment
- Agile/scrum experience is a bonus, but not required
- Thai or foreign nationals accepted.
What you get
- Highly competitive salary
- Guaranteed end-of-year bonus (1 month +)
- A bonus for introducing other people we hire
- A commission for referring any clients
- AIA health insurance
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Optional English classes
- A great working space at CyberWorld Tower close to the MRT
- Variety in your work - be involved in a range of great projects
- Work with an amazing team, have fun, and contribute to something big
- Career growth and opportunities to learn new skill-sets outside of your day-to-day work
WHY CHOOSE APPSYNTH?
We’re the best at what we do
Appsynth is a multi-award winning agency, recently voted Best Large Studio in Asia at the App Design Awards 2015. We are striving to be the no.1 mobile agency in the region, building world-class apps for local and international clients. In addition to design and development we are also experts in app marketing and monetization, user engagement, and data-driven optimization. We’ve helped clients achieve huge success, achieving over 25 millions downloads with over a billion user sessions.
Talented team mates, challenging projects & amazing clients
We have a talented team of 30 people with expertise in everything mobile. We have worked with clients across 15 countries but some of our local clients this past year include LINE, 7-Eleven, True, PrimeTime, KTB Bank, Central Group (Casio), The Pizza Company, BTS Group (Carrot Rewards) and Banyan Tree. Join us to get to work on some huge apps with hundreds of thousands or even millions of users!
Grow your knowledge & develop your career
Our collaborative environment means regular sharing of knowledge and helping each other develop new skills, resulting in both personal and career growth. Join one of our 5 “Tribes” and learn about Product Innovation, UX Design, User Engagement, Analytics & Optimisation or New Technologies, with dedicated time provided every 2 week to learn about and develop these skills. Get insights and advice from external experts who come to give tech talks and provide training in new areas of interest to help broaden your experience.
Work hard, play hard
We reward your hard work with team lunches every sprint, a monthly office party with a fridge full of beers, other off-site activities & an annual company holiday to celebrate the year’s achievements.
CyberWorld Tower, 90 Ratchadaphisek Road (near Thailand Cultural Centre MRT).